ECOSPAN = RECOVERY. REINVENTION. RECAPTURING VALUE.
Ecospan is the conduit to a true closed loop system for large retailers and F500 companies looking to recapture their value while avoiding their plastic footprint accumulation in the environment. We know that nature cannot effectively recover many man-made packaging material. So we are leading the charge in creating Intelligent packaging systems with our corporate partners that are predicated on recovery, re-invention and recapturing value. Our robust environmental vision is to effectively “design out” the negative impact of packaging on the environment and societies by offering sustainable packaging initiatives that exceed market criteria for both performance and cost.
Our Innovation center adheres to the the mission of the Sustainable Packaging Coalition* by using thorough research, design and science-based approaches, advancing a positive environmental vision for packaging and by delivering innovative, functional packaging materials and systems that promote economic and environmental health and re-use.
Ecospan sustainable solutions:
- are beneficial, safe & healthy for individuals and communities throughout its life cycle
- meet or exceeds market criteria for performance and cost
- are sourced, manufactured, transported, and recycled responsibly
- are recycled source materials
- are manufactured using clean production technologies and best practices
- are made from materials healthy throughout the life cycle
- are physically designed and engineered to optimize materials and energy
- are effectively recovered and utilized in biological and/or industrial closed loop cycles
Leading companies are implementing sustainability measures with us that benchmark, measure, and track progress across a wide range of environmental and
social impact categories. To learn more about industry standards and packaging sustainability metrics, Contact Us or: Download the Sustainable Packaging Coalition Report.
As brand owners and retailers seek to reduce the environmental impact of their products, it is important to have a means of communicating environmental impacts down the supply chain. Today, the Life Cycle Analysis (LCA) is the leading methodology for quantifying those impacts, and is becoming increasingly relevant in the business-to-business and business-to-consumer environments. To learn more, Contact Us or: Download the Life Cycle Analysis White Paper.